Tuesday 11 December 2012

Zucchini Fritters



 
 
Ebony used to love her food, would eat anything you put in front of her & have seconds. now 'officially' a toddler, I'm finding it hard to get her to finish (or start) a meal. I sense her new found love of walking & being independent, means that food has taken a backseat to our little tike (sound familiar?) I really needed to lift my game in the meal(s) department & think of some new & exciting meals for her to eat. Not the most adventurous person in the cooking department, I went straight to google for inspiration & stumbled across mamacino's blog.Thank you! Although having tried only a couple of her recipes so far, I was instantly inspired to give some new dishes a go & so was Ebony! A hit for our family was the Zucchini Fritters, they were delicious!

Have you got any meal ideas for us to try? I would love to hear from you. X



No comments:

Post a Comment