Sunday 11 November 2012

Family


 
 

 


it has been a long week at our neck of the woods. Ebony had her 1st gymnastics class which was super exciting for our energetic toddler! we had another opportunity to get adventurous & go for a hike with my wonderful girlfriends & new baby carrier!! (so stay tuned for the Summit Track - Mt. Cootha post) & a couple of Ebony's bottom teeth finally came through (it came with a couple sleepless nights & big cuddles/sleeps in mama & papa's bed too). so what better way to finish it all off than celebrating my older sister's birthday @ Moo Moo restaurant in Brisbane city. my wonderful husband gave me the night off to let my hair down (literally, i seem to wear it up in a bun now that i am a mummy!) and a rare occasion to get dressed up. it was a fabulous night with my sisters & ma & pa (Sarah we were thinking of you nudge, nudge). these people are my world. x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment